Contact the UAHuntsville College Republicans: uahrepublicans@gmail.com.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Odd Places to Find Flyers

Reminder: the interest meeting is tomorrow at 6 P.M. Please come and bring ideas!

I found some of my flyers today...not in traditional places. At BAB, all the flyers got moved around with the bulletin board remodeling stuff, so I can't really completely blame the people working on this, but I found two College Republicans flyers right next to each other on the same board. Considering the limit of three flyers per building, that did not make me happy. So I took the liberty of moving one.

About the non-traditional places, I found one in the music section of Roberts Hall hanging in the doorway of a bathroom bearing the words "wet paint". I guess the Democrat painters ran out of paper and pulled down the first flyer they could find to write on the back of. (Aren't there any homecoming queen flyers still floating around?) It doesn't sound so funny to read about, but it made me laugh to look at MY flyer hanging in the doorway like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment